Regrets and Outreach update

From: Roberto Castaldo <r.castaldo@iol.it>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:36:41 +0100
To: "'EOWG'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Tomorrow I won't be able to take part to the meeting because I'll be
speaking in a seminary organized in Cagliari by IWA/HWG Italy
http://educational.iwa-italy.org/evento.asp?id=34 (in italian)

The seminary "Stanca Act: an opportunity for italian Web" will present to
developers and managers the guidelines of the "Stanca Act", the italian web
accessibility law; there should be about 90 people and I'll keep you
informed about the feedback I'll get from the audience.

My best regards,

Roberto Castaldo
www.Webaccessibile.Org coordinator
rcastaldo@webaccessibile.org