Blind Access Journal - an accessibility podcast

From: Justin Thorp <justin@mycapitalweb.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:44:47 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hi All,

A month or two ago I sent an email to the list about podcasting &
videocasting and how they are new emerging technologies that we can
use to get out our message of web accessibility.

I recently ran across an interesting podcast that I thought I would
pass on to you all.  Blind Access Journal is a podcast that is done
by  Darrell Shandrow, who is blind.  The entire podcast is about
advocating for the accessibility issues of the blind.  He frequently
talks about web accessibility.

http://www.blindaccessjournal.com/

He has recently been taking on the issue of CAPTCHA being used on
some popular sites that he frequently goes to.

He was recently featured on the podcast This Week In Tech, one of the
number one podcasts in the world.

Sincerely,
Justin Thorp

Justin Thorp

Technical Assistant
Michigan State University
Academic Computing & Network Services - Applications Programming
http://approg.msu.edu/

my NEW personal blog - http://www.justinthorp.com
my web development blog - http://thinkthentype.blogspot.com