questions for EOWG: Agenda for 14 October 2005 Teleconference

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:38:22 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

> 2. Involving Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation
> A revised version will be available before the teleconference at:
> * http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/users.html
> See the changelog for requirements and detailed revision notes at:
> * http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-eval-ut

Please see the issues list that we will discuss during the teleconference, under "For EOWG discussion" at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-eval-ut.html#discussion

That list provides more details on:
* content changes since the last version, including: took out "comprehensive evaluation" and changed:
	- Introduction, 4th paragraph
	- Optimizing User Involvement section, second paragraph & bullets underneath it
* heading "Optimizing User Involvement"
* clarifying benefit of involving PWDs
* minor formatting
* and others...

Also note that we are again hoping that this is the last review needed of this document before EOWG sign off for the first version.

Best,
~Shawn