Re: meeting tomorrow Friday 7th?

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:58:22 -0400
To: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Cc: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>

Helle,

Yes, we are meeting tomorrow, and will discuss a revised version of the
sortable list of Web accessibility evaluation tools. The revised version
incorporates comments from previous EOWG discussions.

Sorry, I was unaware that the EOWG home page still listed tomorrow's
meeting as tentative. I have updated the page.

Regards,

- Judy

At 08:45 PM 10/6/2005 +0200, =?us-ascii?Q?Helle_Bjarno?= wrote:

>Hi List
>
>Does any one know if the call tomorrow is on or not? It s still listed as
>tentative on the EO site.
>
>Cheers
>
>Helle

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530