IFIPS Edinburgh

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:02:39 -0400
To: "wai-eo" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Somewhere recently I noted that W3C is one of the sponsors of a
forthcoming conference,
in Edinburgh, cohosted with the International Federation of
Information Processing Societies (IFIPS.)
I encourage anyone to seize the opportunity to visit Edinburgh.

Back in 1968 I attended an IFIPS-sponsored conference there.

At the time, the computer science department shared the building with
the department
of Chinese Archeology.

I jokingly described them as Abacus 1 and Abacus 2!

Best Regards/Harvey Bingham
http://www.hbingham.com