Re: EOWG: Review this week: Evaluating with Users

Hi Shawn, hi all.

Some thoughts.
I think it's important to focus on "encouraging" and "benefits -
awareness".

Maybe it's possible to move
"- usability testing not a requirement to ensure comply with WCAG.
and: {while usability testing helps assess how usable accessibility
solutions are by people with disabilities, it does not evaluate
conformance to [WCAG].}
- this resource highlights some main points. other (non-WAI)
resources available with more details on recruiting people with
disabilities, conducting usability testing, .."
from "Introduction" to the last paragraph signed now with "?"

I agreee with you about keep it short.

I agree also with Alan that it might be useful to reference the
document on "How people with disabilities use the web".

About title, suggestions:
"Evaluating Web Accessibility with Users' Help".
"Evaluating Web Accessibility with Users' Assistance".
"Evaluating Web Accessibility with Users' Support".

I tried to translate title into Italian and it seems more
comprehensible with "help", "assistance" or "support".

Regards
ciao

Pasquale