Re: WAI materials for aging/ageing population

Alan hit the nail on the head (a North
Americanism meaning "exactly correct") in stating
that "... elderly people are often reluctant to
consider themselves disabled."  I have vague
memories of meetings with Canadian government or
university folks where this topic was key.  I
know that strategies have been considered (and
implemented) in many areas but at the moment I
can't put my finger on any of them (as this has
not been my primary area of concern).  If I can
find any relevant information I will post to the list.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau
Starling Access Services