From: public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: Saturday, 9 July 2005 12:56 AM
To: Liam McGee
Cc: EOWG; WSTF
Subject: Re: Skip Link Method

Liam,

Thank you for sending this along right away.

I propose that we leave this browser bug/feature work-around on the list for
future enhancement, but do not delay the deployment to implement it at this
time.

As always, comments and discussion welcome.

Best,
~ Shawn

Liam McGee wrote:
> The method is as follows:
>
> Launch link:
>
> Target:
> 100%"><a name="Overview" id="Overview"><em>Bookmark:
>
> It's not very obvious and took a bit of working out. Works on everything
we
> have tested on so far but no idea on Amaya. Can't see why it wouldn't,
> though.
> Solving the IE issue is to do with having an explicit width of 100% and
some
> text in the anchor tag. The surrounding div is for styling purposes only,
> but prevents the 100% screwing up surrounding formatting.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Liam

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Junk messages and set aside Later
for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com