  From: Shadi Abou-Zahra
  To: 'Andrew Arch'
  Cc: 'Steven Faulkner (E-mail)' ; 'EOWG (E-mail)'
  Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:02 AM
  Subject: RE: [selecting eval tools] simplifying terminology and wording at beginning

  hi andrew,

  indeed, my take from the last call is that the term "Evaluation Tools"
  needs much more solid clarification. for example, also standard browser
  functions (such as turning off images etc) can be used to evaluate Web
  sites but it may seem a stretch calling these evaluation tools. maybe if
  this is explained more clearly in the introduction of the document,
  things may become clearer. do you have other suggestions?

  regards,
    shadi