Regrets EOWG teleconference 22 April 2005

Sorry to miss you all - I will be in a client meeting during the call.

Carol
-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:06 PM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 22 April 2005

EOWG:

Calling logistics and an agenda for our 22 April 2005 teleconference
follow.

Time:     8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
          http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:   +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:      channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
Scribe:   http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

1. Outreach updates (brief)
   - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or
issues for EOWG discussion

2. Brief update on activities related to standards harmonization:
   - JTC1 Special Working Group on Accessibility
	http://www.incits.org/tc_home/ia/ia050046.pdf
   - CEN Certification Workshop on Web Content Accessibility

http://www.cenorm.be/cenorm/businessdomains/businessdomains/isss/activit
y/ws-wac.asp
   - BSI PAS 78 Guide to good practice in designing accessible websites
	http://www.drc-gb.org/newsroom/newsdetails.asp?id=805&section=4

3. Lexicon
   - discuss issues that were sent to the EOWG list before the meeting
   - requirements: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-lexicon
   - latest draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/lexicon/Overview.html

Regards,

~ Judy & Shawn

---
Teleconference information:
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat):
http://www.irchelp.org/
* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings