RE: EOWG: Agenda for Teleconference 8 April 2005

Partial regrets for tonight - I may be late joining today's teleconference.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Judy Brewer
Sent: Friday, 8 April 2005 3:42 AM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for Teleconference 8 April 2005

EOWG:

Calling logistics and an agenda for our 8 April 2005 teleconference follow.

Time:     8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
          http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:   +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:      channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
Scribe:   http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

1. Outreach updates (brief)
   - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or issues
for EOWG discussion

2. Info/questions about CEN Certification Workshop
   - FYI on CEN workshop next week
   - any questions or discussion on WAI perspective

3. WAI Flyer
   - updated draft will be sent to the list before the meeting

4. EOWG face-to-face possibility
   - discuss availability for potential meetings in Europe after 8 June 2005
   - other options in between
   - discuss availability for potential meetings in Australia before or
after OzeWAI 7-9 December 2005

6. EOWG Deliverables update
   - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EO-Deliverables.html
   - discussions mostly on 2Q 2005 section
   - focusing on those deliverables most needing EOWG discussion time

Regards,

~ Shawn & Judy

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA