Regretsfor Teleconference 8 October 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Judy Brewer
  To: EOWG
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 2:38 PM
  Subject: EOWG: Agenda for Teleconference 8 October 2004

  EOWG:

  Calling logistics and an agenda for our 1 October 2004 teleconference follow.

  Readings:       Evaluation Resource Suite
                   http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/
                   http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/template
                   http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/reviewteams
                   http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools

  Time:   8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
                   http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
  Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
                   instructions on how to mute:
                   http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
  IRC:            channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
                   (to accompany, not replace, call)
  Scribe: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html
  Meetings:       http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#announce

  AGENDA:

  1. Outreach updates (brief)
       - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or
  issues for EOWG discussion

  2. Revision of Evaluation Resource Suite
       - one of our priorities this quarter is to update and revise the
  evaluation resource suite
       - this is not the full revision that will be needed once WCAG 2.0 is
  available
       - but rather a clean-up and tweaking based on known problems and
  lessons learned on the existing suite
       - please review and consider what priorities are for current clean-up
       - discussion will be on priorities for current revision

       Evaluation Resource Suite
       http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/
       http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/template
       http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/reviewteams