From: public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Shawn Lawton
Henry
Sent: Tuesday, 28 September 2004 8:06 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Cc: public-wai-eo-site@w3.org
Subject: [components] updated, please comment Tuesday 28 Sept 2004

EOWG,

I update the Components document, incorporating the items from Friday's
teleconference and from email.
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/components
changelog:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-components

I added back in the ALT example (with revisions based on feedback from
Shadi and Wayne) and added an image along with it.
* Please send comments on the ALT image to the EO list
(w3c-wai-eo@w3.org)
* Please send copyedits on the other areas to the EO editors list:
wai-eo-editors@w3.org

If possible, please send comments by Tuesday 28 September so that I can
incorporate them for a  review in another group on Wednesday.

~ Shawn