Re: [components] updatd

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:09:59 +0200
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hi all,

I agree with Roberto and Wayne.
Then, I think that in the fist image (how the components relate) it
seems that developers is far away from users, and that there is a
contact only passing through authoring and evaluation tools, browser
and other user agents.
In this way, if we want untouch the image, maybe the <h2> title "How
components relate" could be "The components", because in the text
there's a simple and exact explanation about tools.

Best regards,

Pasquale

Pasquale Popolizio
pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com