RE: WCAG draft authored unit and Earl web content

Sometimes a single URI covers a large amount of content (for instance there
are techniques designed to make sure that there is only ever one URI that you
can use to get to all the pages in a large site), at other times it can refer
to a specific word within a page.

Anyway, the scope can be pretty much anything. There are 3 kinds of
TestSubject that are defined - Web Content, Tools, and User Agents, and there
are specific things that EARL defines which you can say about Web Content.
This is not restriction, this is a minimal set of possiblities to which you
can always add (because that's how RDF works).

Cheers

Chaals