RE: Intro to WCAG 2.0 [was Re: [Fwd: A Call to Reorganize WCAG 2.0]]

EOWG,

A slightly updated version of the Intro to WCAG 2.0 WD Docs is at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/wcag20-intro

There is still some work to be done with the WCAG WG on the substance;
however, high-level comments from EOWG are also helpful at this time.

~ Shawn