Re: Maximum Accessibility -- book

I reviewed this book along with three others early last year, and I too
thought it was pretty good - overall I recommended it ahead of the others
for thoroughness. (Although interestingly each of them had areas where
they clearly outshone the others).

John Slatin has since become a regular contributor to the WCAG group.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile         charles@sidar.org