RE: A justification for accessibility to present to clients?

Dear Lois,

Thank you for sharing this reference.

The WAI Education and Outreach Working Group (
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/> http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/ ) is currently
working on a "resource suite" for developing a Web accessibility
business case for a specific organization. (An incomplete, internal
draft of the "business case resource suite" is available publicly online
at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/Overview.html . We are
actively working on this document and hope to complete a draft for
review in the upcoming month. When the draft is in a state that wider
review will be effective, we will announce it (I think on WAI-IG list as
well as other places).)

We appreciate input into this and other documents in development, such
as the reference you provide to the Digital Web Magazine article.
Several of us will read the article, and we might reference it directly
if appropriate.

Regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry