FW: wifi network setup for the TP

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:52:16 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

some info on the network configuration during the TP:

We installed our own wifi network at the hotel, but they have too a
hotspot running, so you may have trouble if you bind your wifi card to
the bad network. So here are a summary:
- if you are on a network called "orange" this is bad and you would not
be able to connect
- then depending on where is the room in which you are meeting,  here
are
info:
	- If you are in riviera a, b or c, the strongest network should
be "riviera"
	- if you are in iles a, b, or c, the stronges network should be
"ile" (including the level 0 bar)
	- if you are in esterel, azur, esterel, or duplex 135-136-138 or
in the reception lobby, the strongest net should be "esterel"
	- if you are in room 222-224, the strongest network should be
"level2"

the network in the lobby (esterel,azur,...) will work starting friday 27
and stop probably monday 8 the network in the lowest floor
(bar/riviera/ile) is going to start sunday afternoon 02/29 and stop
monday 8 the network in the level 2 floor will start friday 28, and stop
tuesday 03/02