Cancelling 20 February 2004 EOWG Teleconference

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:39:42 -0800
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear EOWG Participants:

We need to cancel tomorrow's EOWG meeting. As I mentioned last week, I will
be in other meetings at that time tomorrow, and Shawn has some health
complications at the moment.

Please stay tuned for document drafts that we may be circulating to the
list for comment, however.

Our next teleconference is scheduled for Friday 27 February 2004. Upcoming
meetings are listed at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

Regards,

Judy and Shawn

MIT/CSAIL Room NE43-355, 200 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA