2.13.04 agenda item: Quarterly update of Online Overview of WAI

From: <michaeka@wellsfargo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:37:20 -0800
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Cc: bmichaeloff@mindspring.com
Hello, all -

I've made some suggested revisions to the Online Overview of WAI for
consideration. Attached is a zip file with:

all_original.htm - the HTML content file for the slide show as it now is
posted
all_revised.htm - the HTML content file with my suggested revisions
wai_slideshow_edits.doc - the reason for my suggested edits

Another thought for consideration:

The slide show as it is now posted is not a user-friendly online experience.
One has to click on 26 links to read the show, and the content is in 26
isolated chunks. I find the HTML content file a better online reading
experience as the content flows more together. Why not post it online as
well? It would another choice for people.

The HTML content file would also be a "printer-friendly" version for those
who prefer (or need to) print documents. I printed it the document on four
sheets of paper (double-sided), which is a very usable format for me. (This
is the type of document I read on the bus during my long commute....)

Regards,

Blossom
Blossom Michaeloff
Web Research and Design