Re: WAI: BC-Social Factors Comments

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:50:03 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

The way I've identified barriers to web use:

Accessibility for All   we seek authoring universal design practices to
improve accessibility for everyone. This includes those seeking information
under limitations:
    * situational (phone browser, low-bandwidth connection, no graphics)
    * environmental (too bright, too dark, too noisy, too shakey)
    * physical (visual, aural, or motor).
[modified from: http://www.hbingham.com/#accessbl ]