Outreach update Denmark

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:35:07 +0100
To: "W3c-Wai-Eo (w3c-wai-eo@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi
Last Wednesday I did a presentation to a group of students in an Open
University Master of Computer Mediated Communication class about the
importance of Web accessibility, I had 45 min. of a 2 hours session which
was shared with the project manager from the new centre under the National
It and Tele Agency KIA (Kontaktcenter It for Alle = Contact centre IT for
All) and a Web design company manager who told about how to implement
accessible web design using his CMS and the barriers and problems he has
with customers in order to persuade them to make their web site accessible
and WCAG compliant.
I focused mainly on the Why and the impact on PWD and some of the related
benefits.
Cheers
Helle

Helle BjarnÝ