no teleconference 16 January

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:39:15 -0600
To: "'EOWG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG:

We will not have a teleconference on Friday 16 January. The
teleconference schedule is updated at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

At last week's teleconference, we left open whether or not we would meet
this week, depending on if the WAI site redesign task force had new
material ready for EOWG discussion.[1] The task force does not have
sufficient new material to warrant an EOWG teleconference discussion;
therefore, EOWG will not meet this week.

For those who are interested in the status of the WAI site redesign
material, a list of documents is available at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/Overview#docs

Regards,

~ Shawn

[1] discussion in 9 Jan minutes: