reading for EOWG teleconference 28 March 2003

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:05:51 -0600
To: "EOWG \(E-mail\)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "'Judy Brewer'" <jbrewer@w3.org>

EOWG,

Andrew and Alistair have made some updates to the "Business Case" and
Andrew expects to provide more soon. We will probably discuss these
during the teleconference on Friday. Below is the latest information for
anyone who wants to get started reviewing it.

Please keep in mind that these are still rough drafts and as such we are
looking for high-level comments, not copyediting or detailed
"wordsmithing."

[Business] Case for Web Accessibility

	* current working draft:
		http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/Overview.html

	* changelog:
		http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog.html

	* previous draft for reference:

http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/webaccessibility/WAI/bcase/

	*status:
		- Technical and Social sections updated as of Mon 24
March
		- Main page and Economic section to be updated soon
(e-mail from Andrew to follow)

The agenda for the teleconference will be coming soon.

Best regards,

~Shawn