Re: EOWG: teleconference 14 March 2003 - regrets

From: <Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:04:45 +1100
To: jbrewer@w3.org, shawn_Henry%AFTB%WEBACTION@webaction.bigpond.com
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Please accept my sincere regrets for Friday's meeting due to illness. It
was good to meet many of you in person last week.

Re Business Case:  Alistair and I have discussed the Change Log and
developed a timetable that would see a new version available for discussion
before the next meeting on March 28. Could any additional comments or
feedback please be made available to me at the earliest possible
convenience after the meeting.

Regards,  Andrew
Dr Andrew Arch
Manager Online Accessibility Consulting, Vision Australia Foundation
Ph 613 9864 9222; Fax 613 9864 9210; Mobile 0438 755 565
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/webaccessibility |
http://www.it-test.com.au/ | http://www.dc-anz.org/

Member, Education & Outreach Working Group,
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/