From: Sylvie Duchateau [mailto:sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 10:20 AM
To: Judy Brewer; EOWG
Subject: Re: WAI overview slides

Judy and all,
On slide 21 "Conducting Education and Outreach":
http://www.w3.org/Talks/WAI-Intro/slide21-0.htmlA 06:23 24/01/03, Judy
Brewer a écrit :
>>SD wrote: In the slide about EO work, is the order the deliverables are
>>listed deliberate, or does it have a logical order?
>
>Jb wrote: No, as we discussed in the EOWG meetings recently, unless
>someone can propose a good order, it gets left like this. I tried
>re-arranging them some & it's not obvious what would be better. You're
>welcome to propose a way.

SD: I would either propose :

- first list ressources, then strategies. That could be :
how people with disabilities use the Web, Quick tips, curriculum, FAQ, how
to evaluate web sites,
alternative browsers, policy reference links, implementation planning,
developing organizational policies, selecting and using authoring tools,
and other deliverables.

- or we could sort them according to the document status: first those that
are finished, then those that will be finished in the first quarter, second
quarter... Then those which will be redrafted.

What do you think?

Regards

Sylvie