2nd call: tooltip onfocus

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:55:00 +0000
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Please make your views known, Isn't this totally fundamental?

offline I've had one confirmation that this SHOULD be a UA
configuration issue.
If you know of a OS/UA combination that does offer this functionality
please let us know.
alternatively if you DKWTFIGOA let me know offline preferably.

thanks

Jonathan