My "Attention to Accessibility" motivator

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:48:17 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

     http://www.hbingham.com/accessbl/index.htm

Motivation:

Attention to accessibility of all the information on web pages gives a good
impression, not only for those with full access to the internet, but also
for those who may be limited by their:
environment: too bright, too dark, to noisy, too shaky;
equipment: limited bandwidth, no visual display, audio/keypad interface;
disability: blind, low-vision, hearing-impaired, immobile.
I encountered many difficulties even with normal faculties in a four-hour
trip: see Inaccessibility and Ways to Overcome Them.
     http://www.hbingham.com/accessbl/inaccsby.htm
Such attention to accessibility hinders no one, and is a definite advantage
to everyone, who may find, use, and navigate among web pages at different
times in different circumstances.

Regards/Harvey Bingham