suggestion for wai intro slides

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:40:29 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I feel that we should have also some images in these slides.

What I have done successfully couple of times is starting with an example
page with images and then trying to present what a page would look like to
someone who cannot see (or hear the presentation). And then what it would
look like when accessibility is added.

the first slides here try to mimic what I do although this also talked
about semantic web ( I just have problems in getting the layout that I want):

http://www.w3.org/2002/Talks/swandwai/Overview.html

Marja