Thoughts on Public and private aspects of EOWG

From: <saylordj@WellsFargo.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 06:25:10 -0800
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hello All,
Here are my thoughts of how to understand public and private parts of EOWG

-	Define that public part determines the policy and work of the EOWG
etc 	for WAI and excludes private from public areas responsibilities.
-	Define what areas are constituted as 'private'.
-	Define who can do the private and what they can and cannot do.

Two areas I'm aware of in the private area are:

Work - Define what makes something private to be approved. Example Gallery

Contacts - And what they provide and why that is to be private. Example,
individuals from various countries who provide information about policy.
Thanks,
Doyle Saylor