Translating WAI Documents -- updated draft available

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:35:19 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

There is an updated version of "Translating WAI Documents" available at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation.html

This document incorporates information we originally discussed at our
teleconferences:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2002/1213.html, last agenda item
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2002/1220.html#translations
and incorporates an updated draft of this list available at:
         first draft:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2002OctDec/0064.html
         second draft:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2002OctDec/0075.html

Please review for discussion at our EOWG meeting Friday 10 January 2003.

Regards,

- Judy