From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 11:13 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Agenda, 3 January 2003 Teleconference

EOWG:

An agenda for our upcoming meeting follows.

Time:           8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Standard Time
Bridge: (Zakim): +1 617 761 6200
                         conference code EOWG (3694) then press #

Schedule of upcoming EOWG meetings (please put these in your calendar)
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings
Minutes from last meeting:
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2002/1220.html

AGENDA

1. Outreach Updates (brief)
         - Please send to EOWG mailing list if possible

2. Agenda for EOWG face-to-face meeting at W3C Technical Plenary
         Additional brainstorming about EOWG face-to-face agenda
         General registration page available
         Goals for any joint meetings on Thursday
         WAI Glossary meeting still indefinite, may have to limit
attendance to available space

3. Update of Online Overview of Web Accessibility Initiative
         http://www.w3.org/Talks/WAI-Intro/
         http://www.w3.org/Talks/WAI-Intro/slide1-0.html
         already incorporates changes listed at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/waiintro-changelog.html
         are additional changes needed

4. Editors' meeting
         Last 15-20 minutes of EOWG meeting, for anyone with editing
responsibility on an EOWG deliverable, to address logistical questions &
plan which deliverables will be ready for discussion at which EOWG meetings.

Regards,

- Judy

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)