From: Pierre GUILLOU [mailto:pierre.guillou@snv.jussieu.fr]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 10:37 AM
To: EOWG
Subject: to book a room for EO July meeting ?

Natasha, Shawn,

I have tried without success to call the hotel in Palo Alto by using
information published on the WAI web site:

Creekside Inn
Reservation: 800 492-7335
Tel: 650-493-2411
  Fax: 650-493-6787

May you confirm me the numbers ? Maybe I have to dial other numbers from
Europe ? Is there a web site ?

Thanks a lot !

pierre