RE: Meeting & event planning for July 2003 in California

Thanks very much natasha and Shawn !

So, I buy a flight ticket to San Francisco Airport and will use the
shuttle thanks to the phone number given below by Natasha.
Thanks again ! (hope it will help other EO members too)

pierre

> Dear Pierre,
>
> Palo Alto is located in the middle between San Jose and San Francisco
> airports.  Choose the most convenient and the cheapest flight you can
> find. As a rule of thumb, flight to San Francisco is usually cheaper
> because SFO is the main Bay Area aiport and San Jose is a smaller one
> and does not have a lot of international flights.
>
> Unfortunately, we do not have hotel courtesy shuttle bus from the
> airport to the hotel and the taxi will be costly - up to $80-100 per
> trip.
>
> However, we have regular shuttles which you can reserve over the phone.
>  It is much cheaper : from 27 to $30
> VIP airport - 408-885-1800
> Super Shuttle : 415-558-8500
> Bay Porter : 415-467-1800
>
> Please let me know if you have any additional questions

Pierre GUILLOU
Accessibilité du Web
Association BrailleNet
www.braillenet.org