Re: using IRC for EO meeting ?

Pierre,

do we have anyone who regularly drives during conference calls?
I am always also asking for IRC, it is very helpful for me.
it helps avoid typos in URIs for one, and should help the minute taker.
only one person can speak, but many can type, and most can read as well.
I'd like it for every conference call.

thanks

Jonathan