Possible meeting & best practice training exchange in Europe

Regarding the discussion about the possible Europe meeting in September, in
todays phone meeting.

I would like to suggest the possibility of a meeting here in Spain. The
ONCE Foundation would organise the logistics of the meeting. Confortel
(www.confortelhoteles.com) is a chain of hotels, part of the ONCE
Corporation, which I believe would give us a very favorable rate, and are
all designed for accessibility and accustomed to organising events for
disability groups.

Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant
Fundosa Teleservicios (Fundosa Nuevas Tecnologías)
achuter@teleservicios.com
+34 91 121 03 35