From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Sent: Thu Apr 03 23:43:07 2003
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for Friday 4 April 2003

EOWG:

An agenda for our Friday 4 April 2003 teleconference follows:

CAREFUL OF DIFFERENT DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME CHANGES!

Europe changed to Daylight Saving Time last weekend; some other countries
have not yet changed. So, for instance, 8:30am US Eastern Standard Time
this week would be 15:30 in Amsterdam or Paris, with Daylight Saving Time
there, instead of 14:30 which it usually is; and it would be 11:30pm in
Melbourne... assuming I'm reading the charts right. Please check for
yourselves, at:
         http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
         http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/g.html

Time:           8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Standard Time
Bridge: (Zakim): +1 617 761 6200
                         conference code EOWG (3694) then press #

AGENDA

1. Outreach Updates (brief)
    - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance when possible

2. Meeting and event planning revisited
    - discuss possible dates for best practices training exchange in July
in California
          *what about July 16 - 18?
   - discuss dates in September or October for an EOWG meeting in Europe

3. Online Overview of Web Accessibility
    - new proposal for our favorite slide, at...
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2003AprJun/0004.html

4. [Business] Case for Web Accessibility
    * current working draft:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/Overview.html
    * changelog:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog.html
    * previous draft for reference:
         http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/webaccessibility/WAI/bcase/
    *focus:
         "Can we please look at the documents we didn't get to last week,
i.e. social (through to literacy) and technical"

Regards,

- Judy & Shawn

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)