RE: outreach update - need help spreading the word...

Doyle and everyone,

First of all, hello! I've missed being on calls but have sped up my
physical and mental recovery by limiting myself a bit. Hope to get back on
the calls eventually, but can't right away.

Where can I get more detail about the Air Rally concept and how to do it?
I'd like to pass it along to a couple of people here in Illinois and
perhaps try something within the American Library Association at a later
time.

Regards!
Audrey

Audrey J. Gorman
Access for All
Naperville, IL, USA

agorman@megsinet.net
Mobile: 630-661-9062
Office: 630-717-7336
Log onto www.assistivetechnologies.com, click on library stuff!
"The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect"
Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the WWW