From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 7:21 AM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Agenda, Friday 11 October 2002

EOWG:

Time:           8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Daylight Time
Bridge: Zakim: +1 617 761 6200
                         conference code EOWG (3694) then press #
Upcoming:       http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

AGENDA:
[the estimated times in the agenda are an _experiment_!]

1. Outreach Updates (brief) [~10 min]
         Send to EOWG mailing list in advance if possible.

2. Agenda for EOWG meeting in Copenhagen & other upcoming meetings [~20 min]
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2002/1107-agenda.html
         Comments? Changes?
         Meet at Tech Plenary in March?
         Meet at CSUN in March?

3. Update on publishing of Implementation Planing Suite [~15 min]
         the _expanded_ version of the main page is now published in place
at
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/expanded.html
         draft was at
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/expanded.html
         updated the resource linking, e.g. added link to new template
         the xslt transformations will be done shortly
         the sub-pages are in place _but_ not cleaned up yet; will be
shortly
         should not be advertised or linked to yet in its current form
         question while setting this up:
         - treat evaluation as an expandable suite of its own, like
training?

4. Continued discussion on Review Teams, Gallery [~60 min]
         Review Teams and changelog:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/review/reviewteams.html
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/review/changelog.html
         Gallery and changelog:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/galleryintro.html
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/gallerychangelog.html
         Also read & comment on discussion of gallery in EOWG archive:
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2002JulSep/

5. (if time allows...!) Restructuring ideas on Business Case Resource Suite
[~15 min]
         See updated EOWG deliverables page, third quarter, "Drafting"
section
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/

Regards,

- Judy

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)