Re: Pending issues in "Business Case for Accessibility Support in Authoring Tools"

Dear Carlos-

comments on new document:

** Executive Summary -

"Accessible authoring tools are those that allow the creation of
accessible web content within an accessible environment. "

Awkward sentence, has the word 'accessible' in it 3 times. Change to
something like:

"An accessible authoring tool has two identifying characteristics;
first, it creates end product web content that is accessible -second,
the authoring tool itself has an accessible development environment."

** Implementation status -
use sub headings:

Review Recommendations:
 - Existing
 - New

Software Development Process:
 - Scenarios
 - Third party accessibility tools

Localization:

Competing Tools:

Cheers,
-grace

> Dear Charmane, Grace,
>
> Thanks a lot for your comments. There is a new draft of the document
> available at:
>
> <http://www.fit.fraunhofer.de/~velasco/businessCase.html>
>
> for comments. The changelog with pending issues is at:
>
> <http://www.fit.fraunhofer.de/~velasco/businessCaseChangeLog.html>
>
> regards,
> carlos
>
> Charmane K. Corcoran wrote:
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > The following URL has my comments on the "Business Case for
> > Accessibility Support in Authoring Tools" document:
> >

> > http://ckc.cl.msu.edu/WAI/bcauthtools.html
>
> --
> Dr Carlos A Velasco
> mailto:velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de    http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/
> Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik (FIT.LIFE)
>    [Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)]
>    Barrierefreie Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie für Alle
>    Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
>    Tel: +49-2241-142609/319272 Fax: +49-2241-1442609

---------
grace.de-la-flor@bristol.ac.uk
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol
8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol BS8 1HH, UK
Tel: +44 (0)117 928 7184, Fax: +44 (0)117 928 7112
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/ and http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/id/