Re: Disclaimer for "References for ..."

<caution on> I think we should also say that we do not guarantee the accuracy of the references.  </caution on>

Kathleen

----- Original Message -----
From: <corcora1@msu.edu>
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 9:33 AM
Subject: Disclaimer for "References for ..."

This is a rewrite based on Hella's comments.  The disclaimer covers:

endorsement, stability, information, external sites, and that the references
are not exhaustive.

Charmane

This document is a collections of references to augment the "Auxiliary
Benefits of Accessible Web Design".  These references do not constitute
endorsement and are provided for information purposes only.   The stability of
these sites cannot be guaranteed due to the external nature of the links.

Though not exhaustive, the goal of this document is to provide additional
resources that may be useful in creating a business case for an organization.

Forwarded From: corcora1@msu.edu