Re: AOL web browser

Okay, I get it.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  In the AOL client there is a way to change font size and face, but these changes only apply to certain functions, like chat and e-mail (and a few others).  They don't have an effect on anything in the AOL log-in or welcome screens, or other AOL proprietary screens.  Currently the only way to enlarge those screens is to use a screen enlarger or magnifier.

Geoff/NCAM