Re: AOL web browser

Hi, Rob:

Are you talking about the IE client that AOL uses for Web browsing, or are you talking about the AOL client that is used for just viewing AOL content (like the log-in screen, etc.)?  If the former, you can just open IE outside of AOL and make display changes to the regular IE browser.  These will carry over when you use IE from within AOL.

Is that what you're asking, or am I missing the point?

Geoff Freed
WGBH/NCAM