EOWG: No meeting wedn mar 6; next meeting wedn mar 13th

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 23:52:10 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

Due to schedule conflicts we will not be meeting this Wednesday March 6 or
Friday March 8.

However, in order to attempt to fit in two more teleconferences before our
EOWG face to face meeting at CSUN, I have added a Wednesday meeting next
week (March 13) for those able to attend, in addition to our previously
scheduled meeting next Friday March 15.

Updated schedule:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Overview#meetings

A reminder that if you plan to attend WAI meetings following CSUN,
preregistration is required:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/events.html#upcoming

Thank you,

- Judy