Bridge problem for 22 Feb 2002 call

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:40:53 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

Several people have emailed me that they had difficulty dialing into the
phone bridge for today's call. I did not see these messages till after the
call; sorry.

I will be arranging to have our call moved to a different bridge in the
near future, but in the meantime, if you tried to dial in today but could
not get through, would you please send mail to me at jbrewer@w3.org.

Thank you,

Judy