No meeting Friday 8 February 2002

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:20:42 +0100
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

This is a reminder that we are _not_ meeting this Friday, 8 February, 2002.

We will be having a special meeting on Monday, 11 February, 2002, at noon
US EST, in conjunction with the Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
Working Group to discuss the document "Selecting and Using Authoring Tools
for Web Accessibility"
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/software4.html
...which will be slightly updated again before that call.

Regards,

- Judy

Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
EOWG Home: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO