EOWG: Information for Feb 28 - Mar 1, 2002, face-to-face meeting

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 01:22:10 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

There is now a meeting page available for the face-to-face meeting that we
decided on for Thursday, February 28 and Friday, March 1, 2002, in Cannes
Mandelieu, France, during the W3C Technical Plenary week.

The meeting page includes information and/or pointers to logistics and to a
registration form (registration is required of all participants).

It also includes a preliminary agenda for both days, upon which I would
welcome feedback either on the EOWG mailing list or in the EOWG meeting today.

Regards,

- Judy