RE: suggested change: "Usability testing for accessibility"

Thanks to Alan Chuter and Shawn Lawton Henry for their discussion on this
topic.  (See thread).  In spite of that, your editor is having some
difficulty in working out the fine distinctions being suggested and would
appreciate some help. Any chance the the working group could review this
thread and reach a consensus on the wording?  I have assembled the thread
here for ease of reference: