Re: Implementation Plan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Arch" <amja@optushome.com.au>
To: "Sarah Horton" <Sarah.Horton@Dartmouth.EDU>; "Judy Brewer"
<jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:41 AM
Subject: Implementation Plan

> Implementation Plan
>
> http://www.dartmouth.edu/~shorton/eowg/implementation/19dec2001.html
>
> Additional suggestion re Select Software section - after "install with
> recommedations ..." we need a point along the lines of "develop management
> process to counter any shortcomings of your selected software"
>
> Catch you all in 2002,  Andrew

I'd also like to add that I don't see any information regarding the
qualifications of the site testers. It's critical to the success of the site
(and its usability) to have actual users for site testing.  Certainly I, as
a sighted person, could use a text reader and test a site's
usability.....but I'm not a sight-disabled person -- by virtue of my being
sighted, there are subtle things about a site's usability that I would
probably miss...or not even look for in the first place.

Have a wonderful and happy new year!  My best to you and yours.

Carol Ott